ZED : Zero Defect Zero Effect
Date: 5th June 2015, Friday
Time: 10.30am -1.00pm
Venue: Hotel Park Plaza, Sector 21C, Faridabad
Followed by Lunch
Registration Fee: NIL
OPEN TO ALL
Who should attend:
Owners, CEOs, Plant Heads, Quality Heads of Manufacturing Units, Quality/ Lean/ TQM/ TPM/ Environment Consultants
To Register: SMS or Call: 9711123111 ; 9711101666
ZED Scheme is an integrated and holistic Certification System, which can account for quality, productivity, energy efficiency, pollution mitigation, financial status, human resource and technological depth including design and IPR both in product and process of manufacturing.
Objectives of ZED.
* The ZED Mark: To be a credible recognition for MSMEs & a Quality Indicator for foreign investors.
* To be an important player in “Make-in-India” program for 25 Sectors.
* To fully tap the dormant potentials for productivity & quality improvement of the Industry.
* To be an indicator of a Industry's potential for economic growth in the short to medium term.
* To make aware, assess, rate, counsel, handhold, re-assess & certify ONE MILLION MSMEs and ensure that they rise up the ZED ladder, thus enhancing their competitiveness in the global marketplace and making them an important partner in the “Make in India” campaign.
Benefits to the Industry
“ZED” Rating will be a Credible recognition of the industry for International Customers and Foreign Direct Investors seeking investments in India.
ZED is likely to be made as a benchmark for suppliers to PSUs and Defence Offsets.
Rating can be shown on e-commerce Portals – Flipkart, Snapdeal etc. to increase confidence level among customers.
Likely to benefit from future government taxation policies.
The ZED Maturity Assessment Model will facilitate, assess and rate the SMEs based on a matrix of 50 Quality Productivity & Environment Parameters
Each parameters will have five maturity levels
Well trained & certified facilitators, trainers, consultants and assessors involved
The SME will be rated on a minimum of 30 parameters.
Keeping the above in mind we wish to conduct a half-day awareness workshop, with your cooperation, for your member companies