Learn all about the New Changes introduced by
Central Pollution Control Board
1. New List of Categories of Industries based upon Pollution Potential
2. Procedure to Apply for Consent to Operate
7th April 2016, Thursday
Hotel The Grand Delite (Opp. Fortis Hospital), NIT Faridabad
Followed by hi-tea
No Registration Fee
Only for Members of IamSMEofIndia
Please bring you Membership Card (If you've received) or show your visiting card at the Reception)
There are many important changes introduced by Central Pollution Control Board as well as the Consent Procedures announced by Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
Every Industry must know, understand and follow these to avoid compliance issues. Over the next few months, we see lot of challenges at the grass-root level and how the Govt. Agencies and State Pollution Control Boards implement these changes and whether it'll be friendly and advisory or ruthless and arrogant.
We foresee difficulties for Orange and Red Category Industries presently located in Non-Conforming areas, whether State Pollution Control Boards renew their Consents and whether those who apply for the first time are granted.
These and many more challenges now confront us, specially the MSMEs, as many guidelines are not yet clear.
We suggest that all Industries must attend this meeting to understand related issues.
We shall display the new Category list. You should be able to:
1. Immediately Check in which Category your industry falls (Red, Orange, Green or White)
2. Take advice whether you need to Apply for Consent to Operate
3. Check whether the State Pollution Control Board would renew existing Consents or quash the consents on the basis of your unit's location (Some Policies may differ from State to State)
4. Check whether you need to re-locate your unit in short or medium term (Depending upon the State Policy)
To confirm participation,
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS "YES- your e-mail id or Unit name" to 9711123111
Glimpses of the Session on New Pollution Control Laws