OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN TRAINING IN GERMANY-
Sponsored by the Govt. of Germany
Dates: 30 August - 26 September 2015
Who can Apply: Entrepreneurs, Senior Managers, Professionals, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Manufacturing and Trading Small and Medium Enterprises and Service Providers
* To enhance professional competencies of Indian managers & SMEs
* Learning “How to do business with Germany”
* Enhancing bilateral relation between India & Germany
* To provide opportunity to Indian enterprises to of business with Germany by establishing contacts with German Enterprises
* To raise the attractiveness of the selected enterprises to foreign investors
Machinery, Automotive, Electronics, Consumer Goods, Food Processing, Pharmacy, Construction, Textiles, Retail and others.
Should have Potential for Export / Import / Foreign Trade
QUALIFICATIONS: Preferably University degree or similar, MBA, Economics, Technical Degree etc.
However suitable candidates nominated by the company are encouraged to apply
EXPERIENCE: Min. 5 years work experience or 3 years management experience
Language: Good command of English
Following 4 expenses will be Sponsored by German Govt:
1. Stay in Germany will be fully financed by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy of Germany.
This includes –
• Program of further training (Seminars)
• Consultation on professional issues and everyday necessities
• Breakfast is mostly included in the accommodation (provided by Germany); Lunch sometimes will be provided by the hosting training centre. • Details will be communicated as and when applicable.
• Payment for accommodation and partial payment for meals during seminars
2. LOCAL TRAVEL IN GERMANY:
Participants will be reimbursed limited amount of expenses for travel in Germany with prior approval of the Training Centre to cover Trips for negotiation with the companies; to the seminar, exhibitions, etc)
EURO 15 per day of stay and EURO 7.5 per day of arrival and departure**. This scholarship / stipend is designed to cover expenditure in Germany on food, cultural activities and travel, and to cover expenses on weekends.
(As a rule, participants of one-month traineeship programmes are paid cash in lump sum).
**The amount may vary as per Germany regulations
Insurance for stay in Germany shall be provided by Germany
COST TO THE CANDIDATE:
1. Application Fee - Rs.5000/- Payable with Main Application Form
2. After Selection, Selected candidates will be required to pay Administrative Fee of Rs. 40,000/- to CII
3. Air Ticket and visa fee will have to be borne by the candidates or the Company nominating him.
1. Ask for Brochure and Reply Form. Fill reply form and send
2. Upon receipt of Reply Form, Main Application Form shall be sent
3. Apply with Main Application Form with fee of Rs.5000/- (Payable to CII)
4. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview & company presentation. The interview will focus on candidate’s training objectives
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15th April 2015 or earlier if maximum no. of applications are received before
INTERVIEWS: 12, 15, 16 June 2015 (Gurgaon, Mumbai*, Chennai*)
TRAINING AT GURGAON: 6 - 10 July 2015
*(Tentative. To be confirmed)
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR TRAINING IN GERMANY:
30-August- 26 September 2015
Note: In addition to the above mentioned batch, there are two Industry Specific Groups focussed on.
- Energy Efficiency in Industrial Enterprise
- Mining and Mineral Resource Industry
Interested companies can request corresponding details.
For Reply form and Brochure, members may contact:
+91 9711123111 email@example.com
International Trainings and Exhibitions Cell- I am SME of India
Regd Office: Plot No. 66, Sector 27-A, Faridabad- 121003