SUCCESSION or INHERITANCE PLANNING- Let's not leave Future to Uncertainty!
Must for all who believe in Planning beyond Present!
25th February 2015, Wednesday, 7.00pm Sharp
Hotel Park Plaza, Sector 21-C, Faridabad
As Entrepreneurs and Business owners you have built up a substantial business and brand equity. It is only natural to wish to pass this on to the next generation.
We almost take it for granted that the Wealth, Assets, Our Companies, Our Firms, Businesses, Shares shall naturally be inherited by our children.
We hardly pay attention to Succession Planning or Inheritance Planning.
Experts estimate that 70% of the companies in India will pass in the hands of the next generation in the next 10 years. Further, experts estimate that 85% of the companies either do inadequate succession planning or fail to do it entirely.
Some of the questions that any business owner would be facing at some stage are:
1) Will you split your shareholding equally or in some other fashion?
2) Who will represent the family on the Board of Directors?
3) Who will have the casting vote after you?
4) Which of your children will manage your business? Will all of them be involved in the same business? If Yes, what will be their job roles?
5) How will the share of profits of each business be determined?
6) Will your spouse need to be given income for life to ensure independence?
7) What happens to shareholding in case of marital breakdowns?
8) What about Bank Mortgages, Liabilities of Creditors, Institutions?
9) What about Receivables from Debtors?
10) Will Insurance Companies immediately release Insured Amounts without hiccups? To whom?
11) What about Bank Lockers, Savings, Fixed, Demat Accounts?
Considering these questions and the fact that in India there are multiple laws that govern inheritance, failing to plan can have serious consequences for your near & dear for whom you have created the wealth.
We invite Entrepreneurs for an Extremely Important, rarely organized, and an essential & MUST FOR ALL Knowledge Session on Estate Planning, Succession Planning and Inheritance Planning.
Presentation and Discussion by – Mr.Ashvini Chopra, MD & CEO – Universal Trustees Private Limited.
Date: 25th February 2015, Wednesday
Time: 7.00 pm Sharp
Venue: Hotel Park Plaza, Secyor 21-C, Faridabad
Followed by Cocktails & Dinner
Rs.2,000 + Service Tax = Rs.2,247/- (Members of FSIA & IamSMEofIndia)
Rs.3,000 + Service Tax = Rs.3,371/- (Non-Members)