Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will be inaugurating Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Shramev Jayate Karyakram in Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 16.10.2014 at 10.00 A.M.
The new initiatives to be inaugurated are the following :-
1. Unified Labour Portal ‘Shram Suvidha’ and a random Inspection Scheme in the Central Sphere (for ESIC, EPFO, CLC & DGMS).
2. Portability through Universal Account Number for Employees’ Provident Fund.
3. Revamped Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) for the labour in unorganized sector.
4. Apprentice Protsahan Yojana.
5. Demand based Vocational Training Programmes.
These are path-breaking initiatives for increasing labour welfare as well as for improving the ease of doing business in India.
It is very important for success of these initiatives that all the stakeholders of the ESI and PF system understand and play their respective roles.
This launch programme will be telecast live on Doordarshan DD National and DD News from 10.00 a.m. onwards on 16.10.2014.