Report -Workshop on ZED Mark- Zero Defect Zero Effect
5th June 2015, Faridabad
Objectives of ZED Mark
* The ZED Mark: To be a credible recognition for MSMEs & a Quality Indicator for foreign investors.
* To be an important player in “Make-in-India” program for 25 Sectors.
* To fully tap the dormant potentials for productivity & quality improvement of the Industry.
* To be an indicator of a Industry's potential for economic growth in the short to medium term.
* To make aware, assess, rate, counsel, handhold, re-assess & certify ONE MILLION MSMEs and ensure that they rise up the ZED ladder, thus enhancing their competitiveness in the global marketplace and making them an important partner in the “Make in India” campaign.
Benefits to the Industry
“ZED” Rating will be a Credible recognition of the industry for International Customers and Foreign Direct Investors seeking investments in India.
ZED is likely to be made as a benchmark for suppliers to PSUs and Defence Offsets.
Rating can be shown on e-commerce Portals – Flipkart, Snapdeal etc. to increase confidence level among customers.
Likely to benefit from future government taxation policies.
The ZED Maturity Assessment Model will facilitate, assess and rate the SMEs based on a matrix of 50 Quality Productivity & Environment Parameters
Each parameters will have five maturity levels
The SME will be rated on a minimum of 30 parameters.
Keeping the above in mind we wish to conduct a half-day awareness workshop, with your cooperation, for your member companies