Gateway to the world of
Progressive, Growth-Focused, Entrepreneurs & Startups
building the New India
HIGHLIGHTS OF CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAM
FOR MSMEs Finance and Accounts Management
Highlights of Capacity Building Program held on 6th April 2022,
for better Accounts and Finance Management
Thanks so much for your overwhelming response!
What a great beginning to the new Financial Year!!
It was the first important Training program in this FY to help prepare our members for faster growth.
Capacity Building Program for better Accounts and Finance Management
Special Tips for Accounts and Finance for a more prosperous 2022-23
An out-of-the-box program that prepared Entrepreneurs & their Finance/ Accounts Teams to make the New Financial Year stress free and prosperous, giving lessons and tips like never before, adding immense value, and guaranteeing unprecedented savings.
1. Things you must do in April 2022 for a Better Balance Sheet, Current Ratio, Debt Equity Ratio, DSCR Ratio
2. Term Loan repayment, is that a good idea?
3. CC Limit vs OD limit against Property – Which is better? and when?
4. GST - Actions you must do now
5. TDS and TCS – Actions you must take
6. Fixed Assets – Measure you can do, should do Now
7. Importance of Funds Flow – How to show to your management Key Points
8. Importance of CARO Report – many important para’s for 2022 ( First time ever )
We’ll continue to bring to you Sessions that add immense value.
Integrated Association of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises of India (Not-for-Profit Institution for Growth & Development of MSMEs) IamSMEofIndia, Sector 11, Mathura Road,
Faridabad- 121006, Haryana, India
Ph: +91-9711101666 (EVP) ; +91-9711123111 (Executive Secretary)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Website: www.iamsmeofindia.com CIN NO : U73100HR2009NPL039044
IamSMEofIndiais India's first"GOLD GRADE" National Level Business Member OrganisationAccredited by NABET-QCI AdjudgedNo.1at theNational Levelas"The Most Responsible Business Member Organisation"