Jointly by Endurance and Endurance Vendors' Association (EVA)
To All Member of Endurance Vendors’ Association (North)
As you all know, the whole world celebrates November as Quality Month. I’m sure that as a progressive and competitive entrepreneur, your units too celebrate that same thereby engaging all employees and bringing the focus on Quality, Continual improvements, Kaizen at all levels.
This year, Endurance Vendors’ Association (EVA) and Endurance Management have decided to work together and make this engagement more meaningful and participative. Endurance and EVA are planning some collective Programs and competitions and also some Special Sessions.
Please join the Inaugural Ceremony today:
Date: 2nd November 2022, Wednesday
Mode: Online Click here
I also urge upon you to initiate following activities at your end :
1. Kick off Ceremony : Decide your own date for Kick off. Invite us (EVA Team and Endurance Team). Share pictures and videos of the Kick-off Ceremony.
2. Message from MD : On the Kick off date, MD of the Company should give Message on Quality to their team
3. Zero PPM Drive : Plan and give a Road Map to your Team on 0 PPM with commitment of Zero defect at customer end
4. Identify Customers Complaints in the recent Past and Set upQuality Gate : Please make a quality Gåate at your end for Critical parts
5. Training : Please Plan some Basic quality trainings for the team during the Month. Share Calendar with us
6. Quiz Competition : Please Organize Quality competition, Include all Departments
7. Poster /Essay /Slogan Competition : Please Organize Poster and Slogan Competitions
8. Suggestion Scheme : Start suggestion scheme and you may award Best Suggestion at the closing
9. Employee Recognition : You may Honour and Present awards to your deserving Employees and Team Leaders at your end
What we expect from our progressive Members:
Prepare a Calendar with Firm dates for the Quality Month and share with us
Invite us (EVA Team) and Endurance Team (Mr. Rajesh Jain, Mr Atul Khoche, Senior Corporate Managers, Plant Managers, Buyers and others)
Share the pictures/ Videos of the Activities as they are organised in your unit
Please do Participate in the Collective Programs which shall be organised by EVA-Endurance jointly.
Please share your feedback to: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
With best wishes, Rajiv Chawla +91-9810154568 Vice President EVA (North) JaiRaj Ancillaries Pvt. Ltd.