Meeting with Chief Minister for Haryana Pre-Budget Consultations
Pre-budget meeting with Chief Minister Haryana was called at Gurugram on 30th January'23.
Many senior officers including Addl Chief Secretary Industries Sh Anand Mohan Sharan, Addl Chief Secretary Finance Sh Anurag Rastogi, MD HSIIDC Sh Vikas Gupta and many others were present too.
IamSMEofIndia raised 9 important points and received very positive response from all present on these suggestions.
1. Enhanced funds for Upgradation of Industrial Infrastructure
2. Enhanced funds for Upgradation of Power Distribution Infrastructure
3. Regularisation of non-conforming areas
4. Enhancing ecosystem for Entrepreneurship and Self-employment:
The State should set up Incubation Centres, Entrepreneurship Development Centers and Business Accelerators in each Block
5. Introduce Interest Subvention Scheme for MSMEs on incremental loans. This shall have a great impact on the growth of MSMEs, self-employed entrepreneurs and Startups.
This subvention can be higher at 3% for Women, SC/ ST and other weaker sections of the society
Suitable budget should be earmarked for the same.
6. Directorate of MSME Haryana should set up “Samadhan Kendras’ in each District and Block to connect and handhold MSMEs and Startups in the State with various such programs of the Union Govt and facilitate smoother and faster access to credit.
7. Introduce Export Promotion Policy with Incentives for Medium Enterprises also to enhance exports- Extension of Marketing Assistance Scheme, Freight Subsidy and other incentives.
8. Haryana should reach out to attract projects approved by the Union Government under PLI Scheme by offering additional support so as to attract these mostly very large projects to set up in Haryana
9. Haryana should set up a mega and most modern Fire, Calamities & Disaster Management Center with world class facilities and equipment so as to tackle the unforeseen accidents and natural disasters in Haryana and also reach out to help other States in case of emergency. It should also be a Training Center for handling related emergencies.
-Rajive Chawla Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
Join the Movement. Feel the Pride!
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
Investment Banking . Broking . PMS . Angel Network . Private Equity Official SME IPO & PE Funding Partner of IamSMEofIndia
Integrated Association of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises of India
(Not-for-Profit Institution for Growth & Development of MSMEs) IamSMEofIndia, Sector 11, Mathura Road,
Faridabad- 121006, Haryana, India
Ph: +91-9711101666 (EVP) ; +91-9711123111 (Executive Secretary)
E-mail: email@example.com ; Website: www.iamsmeofindia.com CIN NO : U73100HR2009NPL039044
IamSMEofIndia is India's first "GOLD GRADE" National Level Business Member Organisation Accredited by NABET-QCI
Adjudged No.1 at the National Level as "The Most Responsible Business Member Organisation"